Anyone stay at Caribe Royale Villas????

annet

Earning My Ears
We are going in a few days!!! First were in a Clarion, then found out it may not be so good....then did Westgate Lakes and after reading some posts here (re. agressive sales tactics) decided to switch to where we really wanted to go in the first place....Caribe Royale.

Went for broke (literally) and booked a 2 BR Villa. Anyone have any exprience with them? I did find out they are 1260 SF, so size is no problem.

Overall, what are your experiences????

thanks,

annet,

You are going to love the Caribe Royale 2 bedroom...you are right, size is not a problem. They are huge as far as resort rooms go. When we walked into ours..there is an entry way laundry room on the left (ya gotta love having the washer and dryer in the room while you are on vacation)...kitchen on the right with a bar/stools. Kitchen table on the left..4 chairs...straight ahead is the living room with balcony overlooking the villa pool. There is also a main pool with a beautiful waterfall. The 2nd bedroom had two queens (if I remember correctly) and its own bathroom...very nice. The master bedroom is almost the full length of the villa...has its own deck...jacuzzi tub, dressing area and separate toilet/sink area....we loved it. There are three tvs in the two bedroom, a video game, the couch in the living room is a sleeper...the rooms have a tropical theme. The employees are very nice...there is a car rental place on property...and you are minutes from all the parks...disney/universal. There is a gas station across the street as well as a walk in clinic and a ponderosa buffet (I do not recommend eating there...they have went down hill since they first opened). In the caribe there is also a store with quick food (hot and cold) .I loved the black bean soup. I highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants to stay off property...you can't get much closer to the main roads for easy access to all these parks without going through all the construction! Enjoy.

Just an update. The place was wonderful!!! The service was amazing. If we needed something, it was there within minutes.

Very nice place, nice staff, the free breakfast was pretty good, actually. Beats paying $10 a person at a Perkins or something!!!

Loved the pool(s). Hotter than heck, but we managed and had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter