Anyone up for a Mythos meal meet on 7/20 (update 7/9 -- date changed to 7/19)

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was thinking that for those at the "other theme park," you can come over to Universal's Islands of Adventure for a lunch or dinner at Mythos on 7/19. I can make a reservation for those without park tickets. That way, you can get into the park for 2 hours at no charge, eat at Mythos, and then exit the park. I wouldn't try to ride something. You need to leave a credit card inprint at Guest Relations. You need to return in 2 hours or your credit card is charged. If we are held up, we can have the restaurant call ahead and say that we are. If you try to ride something, invaribly the ride will break down and you will lose your deposit.

We can do lunch, but dinner may be better. If we do it at 8 pm, fireworks are at around 9:50. We can eat and then watch the fireworks. Oh, parking is free after 6 pm.

So who is interested? Please reply if you are!

Barry, I'm really hating you. I have reservations at Emeril's that evening. What are you doing on 7/19? Unless you want to meet out in CityWalk on 7/20?

maybe. I feel safe since they're searching for weapons at the gate :p

LOL Jen!!!!! :) :) :)

(Psssst. . . Barry, I think you're wining her over. . ;) )

OK, I changed the date to 7/19. Now who can come?

IOA does search for weapons, but you can always buy swords at the gift shop. :)

Will Jen be able to make it? We have a chaperone, vickylan! :)

Barry, do you think they're all afraid to eat with me?

Whoever told the lies about me eating with my hands, it's not true!!!

That reminds me of a dinner. We were all seated at a table and the waiter took our order. The problem was that we had no silverware or napkins on the table. We asked the waiter 3 times for silverware and he still didn't bring any. One person asked, "Can we have a fork?" and he gave us one fork! I think he even gave us our food without giving silverware. Should we have eaten with our hands? :)

We finally had to ask the busboy for silverware. Suffice to say, we didn't leave a tip! The waiter also forgot to charge us for a dish! Whoops! :)

Now is DocRafiki coming? I sent her a PM and it wasn't full surprisingly, but I haven't gotten a reply. :(

I hope Doc Rafiki attends. Mr. Vicky is going to come also to meet the infamous Doctor. He is expecting a female version of the Crocodile Hunter. Will she wrestle one of the dinosaurs in the Jurasic Park ride?

No, you mean a raptor. :)

Anyway, if we don't have park passes, how about a Citywalk restaurant? It might be crowded on Friday on a summer day. We may not be able to see the fireworks very well, though.

Citywalk Restaurant is a viable option also. Jimmy Buffett's? Or? What do you want? (I refuse to go to Hooters)

Hey everyone, should I take Barry to LuLu's Bait Shack? They serve these huge alcoholic drinks in fishbowls? I can buy him a funny hat and make him wear it.

unless you want to walk around IOA with a beet-red 6' asian guy, i woudln't recommend feeding Barry any alcohol. ;)

i think he wants a hat, though.
:)

I don't want to drink any alcohol in a fishbowl. I have to drive to the hotel. :)

I would like a funny hat, though. :)

Foo Foo Lounge? ROFL. Nah, we'll do City Walk then.

ATTENTION: Barry has agreed to wear a funny hat of my choice. Remember that Barry. He he he he he he.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter