Anyone use DOL39 @ Dolar for 199?

pattyT

DIS Veteran
HI!
I had booked a mini-van at DOllar with Entertain -
I just got a new ressie with DOL39 for just $10 a week less -
(but the good part was on our last day we could keep the van for an extra hour at $12 an hour So we don't have to get to the ariport too early or pay the 39 daily rate)

Has anyone used this rate yet?
Thanks!
:D

I've tried and tried but it expires 11/20 - I need it for 11/24-12/08. I have it at $209 - I can live with that for now...

I waited patiently through the summer months for Dollar or anybody to give a decent rate for a minivan. Be patient, I'm sure there will be another sale by Dollar or someone else with your dates. They gave me the $199/week for Nov. 9 - Nov. 23.

Gary

Pluto
209 is a great price I think! It's only $10 more! THanks to these boards we are getting good deals - we could be paying the $600 regular prices (in which case I woudl walk first ;)

Bump-
Still looking for someone who has used this code - Where does it come from anyways!

Oh
THank you Pluto -
I am nervous about making sure the rate soes through -
it seem to good to be true!
thanks

I had reservations from back in April for $219/week. Just read about the new code (DOL39) last week on this board. Went to Dollar.com, made new reservations with the new code at $199/week. Waited for confirmation then cancelled the old. Had no problems. BTW, we are leaving Saturday for 7 days. Yippee!

Dave and Shelley
This is our first family trip too! We leave on Sunday for 10 days!
Hope you have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter