Anyone use the OLD National DC Contract number recently??? Great discount still!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
After reading the other post about the rate drop for July with National, I ran over and checked my reservation for Nov/Dec.

Well, the base rate was only $4 less than my old ressies.

BUT:

My old reservation was with the Emerald Club contract number because at the time it was giving the same discount as both DC #'s so I left it.

Before I completed this new reservation, I tried a few contract numbers, as I always do just in case, and now the OLD DC contract number made that base rate go from $163 to $130.94! Then when I take away my $20 DC coupon, it became $110.94! With taxes/fees the grand total for 7 days (full size) was $151.18!!! I'm very happy about this, of course, but worried.

I wouldn't want to find out when I get down there that they will not accept the old DC contract number...

My print out does NOT show the contract number anywhere but I'm afraid their computer might.

Anyone use the old DC number recently??

I will be using it on our reservation this summer. I don't believe we will have any trouble. If the contract rate worked when you made the reservation, what are they going to say?

Yup...
My info was already in my Emerald Club profile and they gave me the old DC discount when I made a reservation.

I am also using the old DC code, and my rate for July just dropped $30 yesterday! On the confirmation page, it says Disney Club discount, but doesn't list the code #.

If we have the confirmation page, and it was accepted at the time we made the reservation, then they must honor it.

The old DC code has been extended several times, and the last I heard was that it was extended through 3/31/03. Maybe you have to make your reservations before that date for the code to work. Since our reservation is for July, and it was accepted, I think that might be the case.:):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Just noticed on the email confirmation, that it does list the DC code #. Still, it was accepted, so I think its good!

Help! Planning our 1st trip to Disney and I am in awe of the awesome National rates you all are getting! The best I've been able to come up with is around $197 including taxes for 6 days! We're travelling 3/26 to 4/1 and I used the NHOL product rate code and what I believe is the old DC contract ID and my $15 coupon from the Entertainment book. Am I missing something or are the rates just alot higher for when I'm travelling????

MMARCAVA, try the old DC contract code without the NHOL code but with the Entertainment book coupon. I have found that the rate is sometimes lower when I don't use NHOL. In fact, I recently rebooked a June reservation and saved $37 for an 11-day rental.

Ralph

Or try WKEND for the code instead of NHOL. :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Beattyfamily,
I just plugged in the old DC number and it's still giving me a base rate of $163...which number are you using?

JOC Did you look in the total?It still shows $163 week and adds the discount below.This was with old contract ID found in one of the past DC newsletters or off of mousesavers.com. In the new issue there is a misprint. The National $20off is a coupon ID code not contract ID as printed and should be entered in the coupon ID area.We left the product rate code blank.This is one of our ressies for this year.
June 8-22 EA
Full Size 2/4 Door Car Auto A/C
Rates:
TIME & DISTANCE 2 WEEK @ 163.67 327.34
EXTRA - TIME & DISTANCE 0 DAY @ 27.28 0.00
EXTRA - TIME & DISTANCE 0 HOUR @ 13.64 0.00
UNLIMITED DISTANCE-TIME & DISTANCE 0 DISTANCE @ 0.00 0.00

Sub total 327.34

Promotional Discount:
DISNEY CLUB -20.00

DISCOUNT -65.47

Surcharges:
CONCESSION FEE RECOV CHRG 9.8 PCT 25.66
FL SCHRG/TIRE&BAT FEE 2.05 USD/DY 28.70
LICENSE RECOUPMENT FEE .49 USD/DY 6.86

Taxes:
STATE TAX (6.50%) 19.70

Total Estimate 322.79

Originally posted by JOC
Beattyfamily,
I just plugged in the old DC number and it's still giving me a base rate of $163...which number are you using?

Yes, the base rate only went from $167 to $163 for me to BUT when I plug in the old Disney Contract number and a coupon number I get both those discounts as well.

I had base $163.
And discount (DC) $-32.73 and
Coupon $-20. so now my base was $110.94
Then with taxes and fees, it became $151.18.

No matter what contract # I used the base was $163 BUT the old Disney Club Contract gave me the additional $32.73 off that other contract #s didn't.

I called national tonight and I got the same rate that madcoco printed. My previous rate was $406.69 so I was pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter