• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used getawaytoday.com for tickets only?

chiefbrody

Earning My Ears
If you are traveling to DL before the end of April getawaytoday.com has tickets buy 1 adult get 1 child free. Has anyone used this company before. This sounds too good to be true...

Thanks

I recently used them for tickets & hotel but when I was deciding what to do I contacted them and asked if I could buy just tickets only at the B1G1 free (adult/child) deal and they said yes. The only restriction was you couldn't combine the adult at child prices and the free child offer. They mail you a voucher that you take to the tickets booth. I've read from several that said they didn't have any problems with this. It is an awesome deal!! :Pinkbounc

Nope but Ive heard great things recently about the company ( I used them back in 93-96 and it was great then but well its been 10 years..) and they come highly recommended :)

-em

I booked a package with them for our April trip and they were very helpful and helped me make changes but I do not know about only tickets...but so far they get a thumbs up from me!

Thanks for everyone's comments. I was concerned when I heard about getting a voucher you redeem for tickets. I guess no one had any problems with this method.

I just called DL and Universal. They both said that they regularly accept ticket vouchers from getawaytoday, so I guess I will go with them. If you are traveling before April 30th the buy 1 adult get a child free is a great deal.

Thanks again for everyone's help

We're here on that deal now. Just turned in the voucher at the window and then had to sign our names in blood. ;) Ok, just kidding about the blood thing. :) The fatigue is making me punchy. :earboy2: Can't go to DL and not go home tired! Seriously, no probs at all. Enjoy your trip! :)

Boston Tea Party said:
We're here on that deal now. Just turned in the voucher at the window and then had to sign our names in blood. ;) Ok, just kidding about the blood thing. :) The fatigue is making me punchy. :earboy2: Can't go to DL and not go home tired! Seriously, no probs at all. Enjoy your trip! :)

Good to know!!!! We will be using the voucher in late April. Did you also use getaway for your hotel...was that voucher process smooth as well?

just recieved ourpackage from them a couple days ago! They are great! We got 4 th night free(thru april 2) and well as 2 adult 3 day hoppers. They also sent us a free phone card, DL traders pin (50th ann w/chip n dale), laniard, postcards and a coupn book for food, amusements and merchindice(sp :goodvibes ). We are so thrilled with them we also booked our xmas05 trip with them.YIPPPEEEEE-2 trips to DL in a year!!! :earsgirl:

jgmklmhem said:
Good to know!!!! We will be using the voucher in late April. Did you also use getaway for your hotel...was that voucher process smooth as well?

Nope. Booked the hotel on line through their site. :)

Just got back today. Did the ticket only thing with them and had no problems. Voucher came in the mail very quickly. Thumbs up to them:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter