Anyone Waiting for Add-on at BCV

jcf

DIS Veteran
How long and what UY? Trying to see if worth waiting or going with AKV

Aug use year and it has been about a month. I could of gotten a Feb use yr but I decided to wait for Aug.

There seems to be a lot of availability on the TSS list. Sorry, I didn't notice the UYs or the amounts of points while I was scrolling :sad2: .
It just seemed to be a fairly long list, so I hope some of you who are waiting, find something that works for you.:thumbsup2

We were put on the waitlist for 50-60 BCV points, February use year, on November 1st! We got them on February 1st--so 3 months of waiting!

Donna

And I was advised that the price per point for BCV was going up March 1, possibly about another $3-4. Most of the other resorts are not getting the increase. BCV going up primarily due to high demand, per my guide.

And I was advised that the price per point for BCV was going up March 1, possibly about another $3-4. Most of the other resorts are not getting the increase. BCV going up primarily due to high demand, per my guide.

Well that would make my decision a bit easier, since I know the waitlist would not come in before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter