Anyone willing to give up your Sept. 26th Fantasmic Package to a good cause???

crostorfer

Gryffindor Gal
Well, at least I think it's a good cause. ;)

We live in Seattle, and this is our first, and due to proximity, and possibly ONLY trip ever to WDW. I was able to book everything I wanted easily, including Cindy's Table, but apparently since Disney cut budget and only does Fantasmic 2 times a week now its nearly impossible to get a Fantasmic package. If anyone has this booked, any restaraunt, and needs to cancel for any reason, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

I know you can get into Fantasmic without the dinner package, but my husband is massively impatient and it would do our whole trip good to not have to wait in line and fight for a seat.

I'm not there at the time and don't do the F! package anyhow so I cant help. However, it may be worth noting that there anyone who cancels less than 48 hours before their reservation forfeits a deposit. So a good strategy, once you get there is to start checking a few days before. Also, ADRs are not transferrable so you can't just trade an ADR - especially one that has either been linked to a reservation or booked with a card hold.

FWIW, I personally don't think there is a huge advantage of having the package vs not having it - you still have to get there and wait quite early anyhow so if you don't get the package, go and enjoy it anyway. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter