Anyone with Restrictive Lung Disease?

Earstou

DIS Veteran
I had a Pulmonary function test done a few days ago and now I've been diagnosed with Restrictive Lung Disease. Don't know anything else right now as I need to go to a Pulmonologist to know more.
I received a letter today with my appt. info. The appointment isn't until Aug 24th.
In the meantime, I have a two week vacation coming up, including 10 days at WDW. I have no clue how I'm going to manage this trip. I will definitely need to rent an ECV this trip, but don't know how to live with this on a daily basis. I thought my asthma was really acting up, and I've been staying in air conditioning and still struggling to breathe. I went to the doctor thinking new meds would clear this right up.
I do plan on calling Monday to see if the appt. can be moved up or if something can be done for me in the meantime.
Anyone else deal with this? How do you handle it?

Anyone?
My neurosurgeon told me I was unique last year. While I would like to take that as a compliment;) , he really meant the condition he was treating me for then, was so unusual that he couldn't give me success rates for surgery.
So do I have another unusual condition?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter