Anything comparable to Magic Village Yards or Wyndham Bonney creek?

fatevilmonkey

Earning My Ears
Hey there , looking with a resort with immediate access to Disney , but at a great price with a kitchen and 3 bedrooms ?

Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Magic Village Yards were my go tos , anything better ?

Hey there , looking with a resort with immediate access to Disney , but at a great price with a kitchen and 3 bedrooms ?

Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Magic Village Yards were my go tos , anything better ?
Not sure what you mean by immediate access ~ Bonnet Creek is the only one truly accessed direct to Disney ... but Marriott World Center Imperial Palms (3 bedroom) is literally across from Disney Springs over I-4. Driving from parking lot to parks parking lot can be as little as 10 minutes. We love staying there.

Not familiar with Magic Village but stayed Bonnet Creek many times ~ you won't have all the pool amenities but you can use the pools at all three villages and the main pools and slides at Marriott WC Hotel. For a fee you can usually use the Waterpark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter