**Anything in an Envelope Exchange**CLOSED

Well the thing with the flat rate envelopes now is that they don't want the envelopes to be bulky, we had this issue with the swaps :confused3 I used the manila envelopes in the past and I liked them b/c we can put more stuff in, but yes the shipping price can be more. :confused3

mommytotwo said:
Sure thing.
This is the last Anything in an Envelope for this year, and then I will be hosting the Halloween Exchange, the Christmas Stocking Exchange, and the Christmas Present Exchange :santa:. :goodvibes

Mmmm :scratchin I might do this one, since I wasn't welcome in the Disney only one :( I'll think about it Patsy.

I have a Canadian DISer that would like to participate.
The Priority Mail envelopes are only good within the U.S., so she would be using the 9x12 envelope that is approx. the same size as the flat rate envelopes to send her exchange in.

Is there any two DISers that would-
*One like to recieve an exchange from Canada
*And another DISer that would be willing to send to Canada.

If so, please pm me. :thumbsup2

Ok, I'm in. Sent a PM. I leave to go out of town on the 10th. Why oh why am I so addicted to these exchanges???? :rotfl2:

kimmikayb said:
Ok, I'm in. Sent a PM. I leave to go out of town on the 10th. Why oh why am I so addicted to these exchanges???? :rotfl2:

when you find the cure PM me :lmao:

:sunny: Good morning everyone.
Remember, if you sign up and go away during the exchange period, please let me know. Communication is a BIG key in running these exchanges smoothly. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
:sunny: Good morning everyone.
Remember, if you sign up and go away during the exchange period, please let me know. Communication is a BIG key in running these exchanges smoothly. :thumbsup2

I'll send mine out before I leave Patsy....but if I receive while I'm gone I won't be able to post until Aug 19. Thanks!

kimmikayb said:
I'll send mine out before I leave Patsy....but if I receive while I'm gone I won't be able to post until Aug 19. Thanks!

Will someone or the post office hold your mail for you so that it doesn't get returned to the sender?

kimmikayb said:

Just go to your local Post Office and ask them for a HOLD MAIL form, they will hold your mail until your get back.

mommytotwo said:
Will someone or the post office hold your mail for you so that it doesn't get returned to the sender?

No worries, I'm leaving my DH at home. Teach him to give me lame jokes about the exchanges I enjoy! ;) :rotfl2:

This is a girls only trip....mail will be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter