***Anything Mickey sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :mickeyjum

Mail date is May 30.

Please post here when you send and you receive so I can mark you off the list.
We want to hear!! :hyper:

I will be out of town May 31-June 7, but will have a computer with me, so will keep up on the arrivals.

I've got my name, just have to check thru the stuff I've collected to see what will work....will probably mail Tuesday.

I ordered my package online this evening, just a heads up there wasn't a place to say who the package was from or I couldn't find it on the form. The delivery should be sometime between Friday, May 30, 2014 - Wednesday, June 4, 2014. I really hope my pal likes what I picked out for her.

My package is ready to go & I will be dropping it off at the post office at lunch time.

Back to mail :yay:
There should be a delivery today.

and there was! I got a stuffed to the brim wonderful package from Nancy today!

and inside there was:
Mickey Mouse candle (well, Mickey is on the glass)
Minnie Mouse toy
Mickey plaid wallet
Disneyland water bottle holder (with all the gang on it(
Mickey Mouse pen
Mickey lenticular trivia card
Mickey lanyard key chain
Mickey Mouse berry scented hand sanitizer
assorted H20 Disney resort bath products

and lots of extras:
greeting cards
stickers
travel size Vaseline

lots of great fun stuff in here, Nancy! I'm putting the wallet aside for when my current wallet (I think you also gave it to me in an exchange - it's a blue plaid MM wallet) falls apart. Thanks so much!

Heather came home from work to a package on the doorstep!
She says, "Thank You, Thank You!" JoAnna (IHeartGlaciers)!
She received a New York Mickey Mouse tumbler and an "I Love New York" Mickey Mouse pin. Little did JoAnna know, Heather went to New York City for her high school graduation present from her Aunt Missy, and she fell in love with NY! So perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter