~~~Anything Mickey sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

The package I sent was delivered today according to the USPS. Hope my pal liked what I sent.
It was waiting for me at my doorstep :stitch: Thank you for all the stuff! I've used the pencils and notebook today while planning out my Disney trip next week. I have a birthday next week that now has the perfect setup that my nieces and nephews will love. Thank you again!

Also, my package went out in the mail today!

Also, my package went out in the mail today!

And it arrived today! I feel so spoiled. It was a great box.
Corey sent me:
Minnie snuggy. Hot here, but it is waiting for the colder weather to come back again.
Mickey pen and 3 pad memo set. Great and will be used.
Mickey mug and warmer.....also great.
2 Mickey cookie cutters. I have several, but not these. DGD will love her Mickey cookies.
M&Ms.....a bag of pretzel ones and a bag of carrot cake. Have you tried the carrot cake ones? Not my favorite, but DH likes them, so he took them.

Thank you so much for the wonderful package!! It arrived just in time too, we leave for Disneyland tomorrow. :mickeyjum

And it arrived today! I feel so spoiled. It was a great box.
Corey sent me:
Minnie snuggy. Hot here, but it is waiting for the colder weather to come back again.
Mickey pen and 3 pad memo set. Great and will be used.
Mickey mug and warmer.....also great.
2 Mickey cookie cutters. I have several, but not these. DGD will love her Mickey cookies.
M&Ms.....a bag of pretzel ones and a bag of carrot cake. Have you tried the carrot cake ones? Not my favorite, but DH likes them, so he took them.

Thank you so much for the wonderful package!! It arrived just in time too, we leave for Disneyland tomorrow. :mickeyjum
That was fast! They said it would arrive probably Monday. I'm happy it was quicker. I haven't tried the carrot cake ones, but mostly because I'm not a fan of them in general, but I've had a lot of people tell me they like the carrot cake M&Ms. At least your DH can polish them off.

There is some after taste I don't like. Same as chia tea, maybe cardamom. Yes, DH will have them gone in no time.
Thanks again.

We just have one more to go and that should arrive Monday.

Hey I got my mickey package today!!! Thank you Stacy!
I got some Mickey kitchen towels, potholder, and oven mitt, Mickey ice cube tray, Two mickey stickers for scrapbooking, red and black bead necklaces, and a mickey lanyard.
I LOOOOOVE this package!!! Thank you so much!!!

Hey I got my mickey package today!!! Thank you Stacy!
I got some Mickey kitchen towels, potholder, and oven mitt, Mickey ice cube tray, Two mickey stickers for scrapbooking, red and black bead necklaces, and a mickey lanyard.
I LOOOOOVE this package!!! Thank you so much!!!
You're welcome!!!!!! So glad you like it!!!!! ::MickeyMo

Yay!! And that concludes this exchange. Hope everyone enjoyed their Mickey goodies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter