AP 30 Day Grace Period: Which Date Is Used For Next Cycle's Expiration?

aj24

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. We have Pirate Passes expiring Feb 16 2023. If we were to delay renewal to say March 1, 2023, would that kick our new expiration to March 1, 2024? Or would it be locked into Feb 16, 2024?

Thanks!

I had an AP expire in April I waited almost 30 days to renew. When purchasing, the CM said it will expire May something. whoo hoo Online it said May something. whoo hoo I get to park, CM said April. More to that story, but just want to know if you renewed past date, you may get an incorrect date.

I had an AP expire in April I waited almost 30 days to renew. When purchasing, the CM said it will expire May something. whoo hoo Online it said May something. whoo hoo I get to park, CM said April. More to that story, but just want to know if you renewed past date, you may get an incorrect date.
Did your MDE app show the May date? Did the CM end up honoring it?

Did your MDE app show the May date? Did the CM end up honoring it?
It did, but when I went to activate it, CM said April, which was the proper date. The CM who keyed it in to when I renewed is the one who said May.

I renewed my family of 5 last April (Sorcerer)--they were expiring towards the end of that month. I took a trip with my oldest DS the next month (May). We activated the AP on our first day. Expiration shows the April date, which I expected. The rest of my family joined us on that trip a few days later. They had to activate their passes on their first day. Their expiration shows May (the day they activated)--over a full month later than mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter