AP Discount starting 10/23

cakebaker

DIS Veteran
Did my daily check for a new AP discount and one is out now for 10/23 - 12/25, up to 25% off- Not a great discount compared to years past, but at least it's something. Looks like for those of us needing late September thru mid October are out of luck. It seems strange that there's an offer for Halloween through Christmas, but nothing for what I always thought was one of the lower demand times. On the bright side, for those wanting Christmas- I don't think I've seen a discount out that includes Christmas day for a very long time!

Last edited:
Not a lot available or nothing for early November & December, even at rack rate. But quite a bit for the week leading up to Christmas. I’m surprised they skipped the rest of September too.

For me, this “discount” was the worst ever. Found a Pop room at the end of October that was a $7 per night savings, it was essentially a 3% discount. No thanks.

We got a pretty good AP deal on AKL Savannah View for mid November. Was not exactly where we wanted to stay but it’ll be fun to try a new place for us.

May want to check dates now if you’d been looking originally and didn’t see anything. We’re coming down Nov 25-Dec 2, and originally only a FW cabin came up for 6 people, when we looked at first. Checked it last night, and there was a 2-bedroom OKW along with some others that we snagged with a decent discount.

No availability for me for weeks now I’m seeing some, seems almost like more has opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter