AP Discounts in Early December

Kaitysmom

<font color=blue>My DD got picked as the Big Kahun
I was trying to find some info on AP rates offered early December, value season. I am interested in Deluxe, both standard and concierge. I have found a AAA rate of $369.75 for BWI Concierge, wondered if this is a good rate? Boy, I wish I could make up my mind! :rolleyes:

Don't go by past rates and count on them being the same this year. From what this first batch of AP codes showed us, rates will be higher this year. That said, this page has some past AP rates listed. :)

meandthree said:
It looks to me as if there is never an AP or Discount Rate for September. Is that true?

Yes, they have had AP rates in September. The list on that page is not complete. They did not have them in September 2003 because of the popularity of the "7 nights for the price of 4" package they offered that year but they did have them in 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter