• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discounts on Fort Wilderness campsites????

jiminyfan

Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut
Good day everyone, I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who is going to WDW for the first time with his childrena nd is staying at Ft Wilderness. Are there discounts for the campsites? They have a RV that they are driving to WDW and are getting APS.

Thaks for all of your help.

Hi,
There are discounts on the campsites -I've gotten AAA and AP. I'm not sure about general codes or email, but probably. Unfortunately, they can be hard to get, because there don't seem to be very many of them. After calling MANY times I was finally able to get AAA for my trip this year, but still no AP available (and I called the morning they came out!) However, some people have reported that they did get the AP rate.

It also depends on what time of year they are going. For example, there were no codes last December (I think there was AAA, though).

Hope this helps a little. You might try posting this question on the Camping Board - they are very helpful over there!

Lisa

My friend appreciated the info. I am waiting to hear how he makes out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter