AP & Discounts

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
How much do APs cost? About how much of a discount do you get? And is it worth buying an AP for just one trip?

We're gonna go in December if that helps anyone.

I know that AP codes aren't always out also.

6 nights.. at the Pop Century (unless it is booked up of course) and its the beginning of Dec.

BeckWhy said:
6 nights.. at the Pop Century (unless it is booked up of course) and its the beginning of Dec.

Based on current AP discounts, $25 per night at Value, I don't think it will work for you.

I would use AAA discount and then determine if the MYW dining package is something you want. If so you need to book through AAA, otherwise, you can call Disney direct.

BeckWhy said:
How much do APs cost? About how much of a discount do you get? And is it worth buying an AP for just one trip?

We're gonna go in December if that helps anyone.

I wondered the same thing. We are hoping for the Poly and AK split for March 2006. Do you know if discounts would be large enough to justify the AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter