AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

I am an annual passholder with a pass originally scheduled to expire 6/14/20, On my Disney Experience is is now listed as expiring 10/9/20. I also have a DVC reservation at Poly for November 19-29. When I tried to make a reservation under the Park Reservation System for my November dates I was told i don't have a ticket. I guess this is because it expires before my trip but you can't renew a pass until 30 days before expiration. My pass is a Platinum Plus but I would eventually convert to a Gold Pass because of my DVC membership. Is anyone else having this problem? Doesn't seem fair that an annual passholder is in limbo because of this
I am in a similar situation but not the exact same one as yours. My renewal window is open (8/1 expiration) but I don't want to renew it. I want the month extension that is promised on the passholder website. I wonder if they can put Park Pass Reservation keys on MDE accounts like they could for fastpasses. When I care enough to call, I will ask about that.

ETA: I have read (I think in this same thread) that others were able to call and pre-purchase a renewal certificate. That might work for you - I just don't want to renew mine.

I am an annual passholder with a pass originally scheduled to expire 6/14/20, On my Disney Experience is is now listed as expiring 10/9/20. I also have a DVC reservation at Poly for November 19-29. When I tried to make a reservation under the Park Reservation System for my November dates I was told i don't have a ticket. I guess this is because it expires before my trip but you can't renew a pass until 30 days before expiration. My pass is a Platinum Plus but I would eventually convert to a Gold Pass because of my DVC membership. Is anyone else having this problem? Doesn't seem fair that an annual passholder is in limbo because of this

That is the correct result bc you don't have ticket media for that day. Some people have had luck calling and getting routed to the tickets department,and they were able to process a renewal early. I think they were given a renewal voucher

did you try incognito?
Log out and go to Make a Dining Reservation find a time at a restaurant and click that it will prompt you to login and you can. Once you are signed in you can go to the Park Reservation Page and make the reservations you need.

That is the correct result bc you don't have ticket media for that day. Some people have had luck calling and getting routed to the tickets department,and they were able to process a renewal early. I think they were given a renewal voucher
We have valid AP's and valid resort reservations but can only make 3 days of park reservations. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit to add that apparently it is an ongoing problem. I've now seen many posts on a FB group saying that they too can't make length of stay park reservations. Clearly it's a glitch.

Last edited:
I'll admit I am so glad I have no upcoming stays and don't have to deal with the insanity today!

As for me, still no response to my email thread about canceling my AP, and still no sign of my son's missing AP. Trying to decide when might be a decent time to try calling VIP this week - any suggestions?

I can get as far as the page that lets me click the “make a park reservation” button, and then the page breaks. Sigh. Been at this for 2 hours now, and zero progress.

I'll admit I am so glad I have no upcoming stays and don't have to deal with the insanity today!

As for me, still no response to my email thread about canceling my AP, and still no sign of my son's missing AP. Trying to decide when might be a decent time to try calling VIP this week - any suggestions?

As much as I don't want to, if my AP isn't showing by Wed, I am going have to pitch a fit. It's really ridiculous I could miss out on AP signups because of them, and there's nothing I can do about it

I was only able to make 3 days of park reservations! Very frustrating. Valid AP, Valid December and April reservations. Only able to make 3 days of 7 in December and none in April. Can't get through on the phone and chat just sits there.

I'm in a similar boat. I have 4 separate resort stays - July - 8 days, August 7, September 3 and December 3. I was able to make reservations for the July stay and 1 day of August (9 days total), but now I just get a messaged that 1 or more parks are not available for the day I selected.

We have valid AP's and valid resort reservations but can only make 3 days of park reservations. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit to add that apparently it is an ongoing problem. I've now seen many posts on a FB group saying that they too can't make length of stay park reservations. Clearly it's a glitch.

Hmm, I was able to make for all 5 days in august with no problems. I even canceled and changed some. I could not make any for my Jan trip b/c my AP expires, no could I make any outside of my resort res b/c AP only bookings are not avail.

We are having the same exact issue. We have a 5 night stay in September and can only book three days of park passes

Hmm, I was able to make for all 5 days in august with no problems. I even canceled and changed some. I could not make any for my Jan trip b/c my AP expires, no could I make any outside of my resort res b/c AP only bookings are not avail.
You must be one of the many lucky ones...as I'm apparently many of the not so lucky ones:).

Ok. Managed to get in via hubby’s work desktop computer and was able to make park reservations for my August trip with no problem. Dates are 8/28-9/4, for anyone keeping track.

We have annual passes w/ resort reservations in October and November and we were given the opportunity to make only three park reservations. Any tips?

I wasn't going to deal with the crazy today and wait for tomorrow but then my anxiety brain kicked in and I made it in/out in less then a half hour (incognito on chrome....regular window was still on sign in page when I finished
booked the 4 days of my long weekend in November ended up swapping what I initially wanted as my Studios and DAK days as I didn't need to worry about getting a Studios Tier 1 @ 60+3 and if I had to cancel a day to make an AP reservation for earlier then november I'd rather dump a check out day of DAK then Studios

At this point all I can do is pray there will park reservations left for my Sept trip. Couldn't get through yesterday, today all circuits are busy..my passes still haven't had the extension added on, so even if I could get past the castle to log in It wouldn't matter... all I can do is LOL at this point, I think I'm losing it:crazy::crazy2:🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter