AP Pickup at RPR Desk. Yes or No

cieslack

Mouseketeer
I am looking for up-to-date information on whether or not Annual Passes can be picked up at the RPR ticket desk. It has been two years since our last trip, and we were able to have our passes created at HRH at that time. I read an article on the Orlando Informer site last year that stated that Annual Passes had to be obtained from the ticket windows at the parks. This is our first time at RPR.

I am looking for up-to-date information on whether or not Annual Passes can be picked up at the RPR ticket desk. It has been two years since our last trip, and we were able to have our passes created at HRH at that time. I read an article on the Orlando Informer site last year that stated that Annual Passes had to be obtained from the ticket windows at the parks. This is our first time at RPR.
You can… I believe only if you’ve paid in full for the APs. This is what we did a year and a half ago at the hotel’s ticket desk. I think they’re roughly open from 7am until 7pm daily unless that’s changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter