• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates swan dolphin ?

S. C.

The mitten state
Does the AP rates also incluse the Swan & Dolphin? Thought we might switch resorts for the last 2 or 3 nights of our stay. We need a new mattress & want to try out the heavenly beds.

Call the S/D - they do have AP rates once in a while. % off is different than WDW resorts - they are Starwood Inc, not owned by ABC, Inc.

S/D also offers AAA rates plus great rates for teachers & nurses.

enjoy :flower:

Does anyone know if the S/D have ever offered any discounts (Teacher, gov't employee, AAA or AP) during President's week? Just hoping, but doubtful.

The S/D do offer AP rates, but they usually do it in the same time frame that Disney published their rates come out. Last May I got an AP for $149 a night at the Dophin, standard, and because of becoming a Starwood Member, I was bumped up to a pool view. Great room! I have a reservations for Oct. at $169 per night and I'm waiting for the AP rates that come out at the end of August to hopefully get a another $149.

The Dophin front desk told me this is possible, depending how many rooms they have yet to reserve by the end of August. In the past the Government rate and teacher's rate have been $10 less than the AP. The Swan is about $10 to $20 more no matter what the discount. I think, because the rooms have two sinks instead of one.

I think the rate of $149 a night is great for a Deluxe. The beds are "heavenly". :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes The location to Epcot is just a good as the BW resorts for $199. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter