AP renewal discount policy

MrNonacho

Mouseketeer
About two weeks ago, I went up to a ticket window at USF to renew my 2-park annual pass. The lady at the window charged me $152.60, which is the price after a renewal discount.

Today, I went with a friend as he bought his renewal. We went to a ticket window at IOA, where we were told to go to Guest Relations. Once there, the woman told us the price was something around $170. We were surprised and I told her how I only paid $152.60. She then typed something on her computer and said, "We're really not supposed to give any discount, but I'll give you that price just this time. Don't expect to get the discount next time."

What is the official policy on renewal discounts? The woman who sold me my renewal ticket gave me the discounted price without me having to ask and she did so from a regular ticket window. Could the policy have changed within the past two weeks?

I didn't even realize you got a special price for renewals. I wonder if they'd give it to you on a recently expired ap?

I bought my AP for $143.95 + tax, anyone who was a member of my credit union could get the discount coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter