AP room rates last weekend in February?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We have always been lucky with catching AP rates in the past. Is there any chance of discounted rooms the last week/weekend in February? I wasnt sure how much Mardi Gras would affect crowds and we are local so dont need to have something set aside but will stay onsite for the perks if AP rates come out!

We have always been lucky with catching AP rates in the past. Is there any chance of discounted rooms the last week/weekend in February? I wasnt sure how much Mardi Gras would affect crowds and we are local so dont need to have something set aside but will stay onsite for the perks if AP rates come out!
There are some AP rates out for the end of Feb. You have to play around on the website for your exact dates and which property you want. They seem rather high though, I see an AP rate for Cabana Bay for Feb 22-27 for $179/nt standard room. Endless Summer for $153. Portofino Bay has a bay view king room for those dates for $523.63 AP rate.

I'm going Feb 25-March 2 and the Ap rates are lower for that time frame (PB $396 and CBBR $143)

This is the link I use (just put in your dates)- https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter