AP room rates still available?

MotherKnowsBest

Mouseketeer
I have an AP and when I go to check AP resort rates, I can see the rate on the page where all the available resorts are listed (like $400/night or whatever) but once I click on the actual resort I want, the AP rate is gone. I only have room-only, package and stay longer and save rates available to choose from. This happens in any browser and in incognito mode. Any idea on why this is happening? The AP resort rates are still available to book, correct? TIA.

I have an AP and when I go to check AP resort rates, I can see the rate on the page where all the available resorts are listed (like $400/night or whatever) but once I click on the actual resort I want, the AP rate is gone. I only have room-only, package and stay longer and save rates available to choose from. This happens in any browser and in incognito mode. Any idea on why this is happening? The AP resort rates are still available to book, correct? TIA.
If you're not doing this already--and you might be--start your search by clicking on the WDW home screen on Places to Stay. Then click on View Special Offers.

Scroll down to Annual Passholders: Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer (Stay most nights from March 25 to July 7). Click on that. Now you will see only resorts where the AP discount is available for your dates.

However, if your dates are after July 7, then no AP discount at WDW is currently available. The other current AP discounts are for Aulani.

If you've done this and are still getting the info you described then clear your cache. The Disney site can be annoying, to say the least.

If you're not doing this already--and you might be--start your search by clicking on the WDW home screen on Places to Stay. Then click on View Special Offers.

Scroll down to Annual Passholders: Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer (Stay most nights from March 25 to July 7). Click on that. Now you will see only resorts where the AP discount is available for your dates.

However, if your dates are after July 7, then no AP discount at WDW is currently available. The other current AP discounts are for Aulani.

If you've done this and are still getting the info you described then clear your cache. The Disney site can be annoying, to say the least.
Interestingly, when I click on View Special Offers, the Annual Passholders resort discount is not listed. But it clearly says on the banner that I am seeing offers for DVC members, Annual Passholders and Disney + subscribers. Likely a (classic) Disney IT issue then.

Thank you for the suggestion though, I hadn't approached it like that yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter