Ap

Jeanine3kids

Mouseketeer
Where can you buy an AP? Can you buy them at your resort or at the parks? I want to wait until I get there to buy them

You can buy them at the parks or at Downtown Disney. Just wanted to add "hi" from a former Staten Island resident.

If you want to be sure and have the pass in hand when you arrive at the park and ready to enter early in the morning, I would go to teh kiosk at DTD the night before and get your pass. That way you can head right for the turnstiles in the morning. If you aren't going right away or aren't concerned about a little time, you can do it at guest relations outside any park. It will take a few minutes of standing in line, and then you will need to head to the turnstiles after that. Be sure everyone in your party has a gov. issued ID with them too. You will all need to be present at the purchase, not just one person.

If you go to DTD the night before, your AP will be activated at that point and you will "lose" one day of park time on it. Depending on your future plans, that may not matter. But even so, I would not take the time to go to DTD unless already planning to go for a meal, shopping, etc.. We always renew or buy new ones at the first park we go to. We've never had long lines and in fact often walk right up. It does take a few minutes but far less than making a special trip to DTD.

You won't need ids for children. Be sure to have your DVC card with you to get the discount.

I have often purchased or renewed APs for my family all by myself. It might be different for first time purchase but I've never been told that everyone needs to be there.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter