App question - mine looks totally different today

momof2n2

DIS Veteran
Did this happen universally?

Before, when I opened the app, I saw Cruz Ramirez because she was the icon I selected for me for MDX app. I also would get a message that said, "There are no plans found for today."

Now I don't see that. I have no icon, and no message.

Also - I had a question about pre-park open info.

I looked at 9AM EST and it listed all kinds of character locations. Was this where they last were last night, or where they were planned for first thing this morning, or just did it mean nothing?

How is it worse? I haven't had a chance to use it in the parks since the update. I can see where I'm going to have to learn how to use it again because I'm used to how it was. (Getting old kinda stinks sometimes!)

Thank you for the prompt responses.

TDC and glitchtastic apps? Whodathunk (only everyone who has ever used MDX... :P)

Mine automatically updated just fine last night. DH manually updated his app today. Everything looks and works better. Love the option for mobile ordering and the strip at the bottom is more intuitive than the old banner above.

Updated my app. They added a menu with a few buttons at the bottom and a drop down menu at the top for attractions, restrooms, etc. in place of the scrolling menu that was there beforr. There's a plus button that will allow you to add things like a MP, photo code, or a dining order. I think the update is an improvement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter