Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

Who goes down a slide carrying exposed liquids? I know kids arent always the brightest people but still, Ive never seen one go down holding an open cup of soda. They kind of know it will spill all over them as well.

i dont think its going to be an issue.
The idea of a soda spilling is not likely but a child having an accident? Highly probable.

The idea of a enclosed slide was undoubtedly conceived pre-Covid. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't in use at least in the foreseeable future.

I can’t wait to see this beautiful ship in September. I can’t imagine Disney not delivering a spectacular product. I will wait and comment once I sail on The Wish.
I love seeing any photos of the Wish, during construction and current but I mostly can’t wait to see photos of the finish product from some of first cruisers. 😎👍🏻🚢✨💫

They have enclosed water slides open so I don't know why this one would be shut down 🤷‍♀️
Outside air flow, sun and filtered chlorinated water would minimize contamination in a water slide . I really don't want to argue the point I was just stating my opinion. My girls are adults now so it doesn't bother me either way.

Outside air flow, sun and filtered chlorinated water would minimize contamination in a water slide . I really don't want to argue the point I was just stating my opinion. My girls are adults now so it doesn't bother me either way.
The indoor slinky dog slide in the kids club on the Magic is an enclosed slide and it was in use when we sailed in April.

Does anyone else think its odd that disney have had the ship for over a week and have not released a single photo themselves of the interior of the ship? Why arent they marketing it like crazy?

will be interesting to see what actually comes out tomorrow.
That was their whole thing tho, to control it all until they are ready, which is tomorrow. Then there will be an absolute flood of info from the Christening voyage and the media cruises.

Does anyone else think its odd that disney have had the ship for over a week and have not released a single photo themselves of the interior of the ship? Why arent they marketing it like crazy?

will be interesting to see what actually comes out tomorrow.
Sounds like they have been really down to the wire on the last installations! I just hope we don’t get more of the same concept art tomorrow.

That was their whole thing tho, to control it all until they are ready, which is tomorrow. Then there will be an absolute flood of info from the Christening voyage and the media cruises.
Part of me is sad about it since there will be less new stuff for me to share from the maiden, but also there will be less for me to share, so I can just relax and take it all in since the actual media folk will do all the work. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter