Apple Watch

This isn't super useful but I like that when I press it ( I have the Mickey face), Mickey tells me the time (you have to have the sound on). It makes me happy :D
Right now I'm listening to Spotify on it and I can skip to the next song which is nice too.

I forgot to add that I also use the watch for grocery shopping. May grocery list from my phone goes to my watch and I just delete something after I put it in the cart.
When I bought my first iPad shortly after they came out, I thought, what did I do (nothing like spending several hundred dollars on the spur of the moment). Now I can't live without it. I'm not quite there with the watch but it is close.
I use a grocery app on the watch when shopping.

I’d love to know what grocery app you use for your watch. I would get a lot of use out of that. I have a “list” app on my phone that I use for groceries, but it doesn’t have a Watch app.

I have a few sci-fi choose your own adventure apps that I can read and play on my watch. I also have a Roku app but I've never tried it. I can see photos from my phone's photos on my watch.

My favorite features are heart rate, the ECG, streaming Apple music (cellular version) without having to have my phone with me (GREAT for walks), opening and closing my garage door from it (when I go on a walk, so I don't have to take a key). But what I use most is making it made a sound on my phone so I can find it in my purse :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter