• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Appropriate Cirque shows for kids?

Maddie2

DIS Veteran
My niece is getting married in Las Vegas in December and we would like to see a Cirque show while we are there - which includes our two teenage boys.

Which Cirque shows would be appropriate to take them to? Or, which shows should we avoid?

Thank you!:goodvibes

The teenage boys would probably enjoy KA, which has fight scenes. I would avoid taking them to Zumanity.

Woody

My niece is getting married in Las Vegas in December and we would like to see a Cirque show while we are there - which includes our two teenage boys.

Which Cirque shows would be appropriate to take them to? Or, which shows should we avoid?

Thank you!:goodvibes
The only one not recommended for teens is Zumanity. All the others are appropriate for teens.

If they like the Beatles music then Love is great for them - my teenage nieces are obsessed with the Beatles and this show. O and KA are amazing. My nieces found Mystere boring.

haha...even I didn't like Zumanity. Guys in tattered denim shorts is NOT hot :rotfl:

Zumanity is 18 and older.

Children under 5 are not allowed in any Cirque theater.

I would go to LOVE or KA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter