April Exercise Challenge - Bunny Hop on over!!

I can add 75 minutes. Brings me to 1135/950.
Thanks Julie for keeping up on the tally's. I love that!

Hi all! I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill today. My new total is 547/700!

Everyone keep up the good work! We can do it! :cheer2: :cheer2:

4-25 Curves 50, walking 10
4-26 Curves 40, walking 15

1225/1000 :cool1: :banana:

I can't believe it how far I've come - I got another 100 minutes in so that puts me at 725/1000!

I forgot to add my 30 minutes from Wednesdays work out at Curves and then I will have my 30 for today so that bring my total up to 570/500 I'm so proud of myself I guess I will have to set my goal a little higher next month. Great job everyone else on wether you reached your goal or even worked out 10 minutes it is something.:grouphug:

Hello,

As of today I am at 780/900. Yesterday I did 25 minutes cardio with Bob and 20 minutes of walking.

Thanks!

Have a great day :)

(4/27)

75 minutes for me today!! Monthly total is now 1410/1000 :)

Hi everybody,

Congratulations to all of you who have already made and/or surpassed your monthly goal.

Life threw me a curve ball, and I know I won't make my goal. My oldest was sick, then my youngest, then me, and then my oldest again. Poor thing. DH has managed to stay healthy though, so that is good news. Anyway, with the kids home, my workouts just didn't happen, and I just didn't want to push myself to do too much too soon. I have manged to do a little, and I'm now at 610/1300.

With 95 mins today I have 370/900. It doesn't look good for my goal although I have managed to get 10,000 steps 5 days/week. Does that count for anything?

90 mins for me today so thats730/800

sat 4/28 - please add 60mins for todays cardio step class

(just came back from WDW at midnight last night. Didnt track my time but i did walk avg 20,000 steps/day. Came home loosing weight, not gaining even with all the drinking/eating I did! I walked and danced alot so it more than made up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter