Are my eyes deceiving me?

SYDNCLAIRESMOM

curiouser and curiouser
I've just started to plan our August trip and... unless I'm missing something... are there currently NO discounts for the general public?? :earseek:

I didnt plan on seeing one for our trip till mid May to mid June, but this is making me nervous! Please tell me I'm dellusional!! :drinking1

Hasn't been a general code for a long time. Some people are buying APs if they can get a ressie with an AP discount. Others are using AAA. And others (incl me) are trying to rent points from DVC owners. Yep, it's ugly out there. :rolleyes:

Historical trends for past years have had codes for travel dates past July 4 being released in early May....

Yep, they have been pushing the family of 4 package for $1500 lately, although I haven't seen it in a while. I will probably buy my first ever AP if codes come out for Sept just to save $ on the hotel. I hope we haven't seen the last of the GP codes but it isn't looking too good. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter