Are there any Disney SINGLES out there? College edition

The dates aren't set, but I think I'll be in Paris at the end of July, and then Rome in early August. Are you staying on property when you go to Disneyland Paris?

Yea, im a DVC member so we're using our points for it and the odd thing is that the points you pay for DLParis gets you the night in the resort and a ticket. I didn't realize that there were 2 parks, a MK and MGM like park, so hopefully I'll be staying 2 nights so I can enjoy both.

We'll if we're both in the parks at the same time we should try to meet up! That way I won't be the only one there speaking english et un peu de francais. :)

Yea, im a DVC member so we're using our points for it and the odd thing is that the points you pay for DLParis gets you the night in the resort and a ticket. I didn't realize that there were 2 parks, a MK and MGM like park, so hopefully I'll be staying 2 nights so I can enjoy both.

We'll if we're both in the parks at the same time we should try to meet up! That way I won't be the only one there speaking english et un peu de francais. :)

I'll keep you posted when the dates are set. That French sentence you said is more than I can speak, so you're one up on me (although I can count to 15 in French).
I read up on the DLP parks, and I'm jazzed about some of the stuff that we don't have here, especially Cinemagique. It reminds me of Monster Sound Show that was at MGM years ago (before Sounds Dangerous). It should be an interesting experience.

I'll keep you posted when the dates are set. That French sentence you said is more than I can speak, so you're one up on me (although I can count to 15 in French).
I read up on the DLP parks, and I'm jazzed about some of the stuff that we don't have here, especially Cinemagique. It reminds me of Monster Sound Show that was at MGM years ago (before Sounds Dangerous). It should be an interesting experience.

un peu de francais = a little french. I think. Im sure someone on the board is like...***...you suck at french. It's been 4 years after all.
Yea me too! Although I really want to compare apples to apples (ie: Cinderellas Castle) and see what changes they made from the US to France. They have had time to observe and change anything on the rides that they feel could be improved.
Definatly let me know when you have dates. Mine are subject to change as nothing has been booked yet.

I'm Nikki, I just joined this board. I am 23 and finishing up grad school in Buffalo, NY. I love everything Disney and I am finally going to WDW in March! Like I said, I'm new so I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow young Disney lovers!

I agree!! :goodvibes I'm super new here too and would love to meet more Disney-obsessed people. I was talking to one of my best guy friends last night about how I've been planning my trip in May, and he totally made fun of me!:confused3

Anyway, I'm Sally. I'm 19 and an undergrad in southern Minnesota! Oh, and I'm single! ;)

I agree!! :goodvibes I'm super new here too and would love to meet more Disney-obsessed people. I was talking to one of my best guy friends last night about how I've been planning my trip in May, and he totally made fun of me!:confused3

Anyway, I'm Sally. I'm 19 and an undergrad in southern Minnesota! Oh, and I'm single! ;)

Hey, Sally, glad to have you here. What college do you go to? I visit Minneapolis every couple years, so I've probably driven past where you are.

Hey, Sally, glad to have you here. What college do you go to? I visit Minneapolis every couple years, so I've probably driven past where you are.

Yeah, I go to Winona State in Winona, Minnesota. However, I'm from Mankato, Minnesota originally and will be transferring to Minnesota State University - Mankato next year. How bout you?

Yeah, I go to Winona State in Winona, Minnesota. However, I'm from Mankato, Minnesota originally and will be transferring to Minnesota State University - Mankato next year. How bout you?

I graduated from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. We are kind of rivals with Mankato in hockey, since we're both the mavericks. Right now, I'm going to Creighton University in Omaha for grad school. What are you studying?

Hey Disney Luvrs, I'm somewhat new to the boards so i wanted to say hi. I'm 21, almost 22 and I'm from the Pittsburgh area (Go Steelers!!!) and I go to Saint Vincent College, history, psych, elementary ed, and early childhood ed majors/minors. I'm going to WDW May 12-19th as my graduation present!!! Ne ways, i love all kinds of sports and I love WDW and DL, Ive been there prolly over 15 times!! I'm looking forward to meeting other disney fans like me!!

I graduated from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. We are kind of rivals with Mankato in hockey, since we're both the mavericks. Right now, I'm going to Creighton University in Omaha for grad school. What are you studying?

I'm a sophomore that's double majoring in History and Dance with a minor in Poli Sci. I know those are funny choices.. I explained it all over on the "What's your major?" thread. What are you studying? Is grad school as intimidating as it sounds? I might end up there one day!

Hey Disney Luvrs, I'm somewhat new to the boards so i wanted to say hi. I'm 21, almost 22 and I'm from the Pittsburgh area (Go Steelers!!!) and I go to Saint Vincent College, history, psych, elementary ed, and early childhood ed majors/minors. I'm going to WDW May 12-19th as my graduation present!!! Ne ways, i love all kinds of sports and I love WDW and DL, Ive been there prolly over 15 times!! I'm looking forward to meeting other disney fans like me!!

Welcome!!!! A trip to WDW is an awesome graduation present, all I got was a cake, hehehe. Hope your trip is magical!

Welcome!!!! A trip to WDW is an awesome graduation present, all I got was a cake, hehehe. Hope your trip is magical!
First time to WDW, you'll have a blast, I was almost 2 when I went to DL and 3 when I went to WDW, I don't remember it at all, but I looked at the pictures a few months ago and they were so funny!!! At least you'll remember your first time at WDW, theres nothing greater than walking into MK and seeing the castle for the 1st time and seeing Mickey Mouse!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

2007-WL~College Graduation Present!!
2006-ASMo~Spring Break
2005-WL
2003-WL
2001-Disneyland!!
2000-WL
1998-Poly/Dix Land
1996-PO-FQ
1994-PO-FQ
1992-PO-FQ
etc. but off property

i went to Winona for 2 year! then i transfered back home, because i had a "wonderful" advisor who basically told me that there was no way i would be good enough to do what i was going there for.

Hey everyone! I would love to meet some other people who love Disney. Anyway, my name is Kim and I am 20. I live a couple of hours from the Mouse! I will be graduating with my AA in Education in May. Then I will attend UF or UCF in the Fall....haven't made up my mind yet. I'm hoping my AA Graduation present will be a trip to DisneyLand for the POTC 3 Premiere!! :goodvibes It looks like it will, but only if I can convince someone to go with me

i went to Winona for 2 year! then i transfered back home, because i had a "wonderful" advisor who basically told me that there was no way i would be good enough to do what i was going there for.

NO WAY! Can I guess that you're a nursing major?! Because my roommate's advisor told her the exact same thing - and accused her of being anorexic! Cool huh?

That is a class graduation idea!

This is totally offsubject and random. But the other day in my Western Civ class, my prof asked a question about WDW. (Something or another about panoramic theatres..) And I of course answered it correctly! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter