Are there any DVC discounts for miniature golf?

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Everyone,

We are taking a quick 4 night stay this weekend, does anyone know if there are currently any discounts for any of the miniature golf courses at WDW? I can't login to the member website, so if anyone out there can give some suggestions & DVC discount info... We aren't activating our AP's this trip, so we won't be getting any AP discounts.. we're just relying on the DVC discounts...

I copied this from the members site:

Miniature Golf
Disney Vacation Club Members receive a 15% discount on rounds of golf at the following miniature golf courses:
At Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, pirouetting gators, tutu-clad hippos, and dancing water fountains test your skill on 18 holes of whimsical fun for the whole family.

If you enjoy the classic style of golf and more traditional obstacles such as sand traps and water hazards, then come putt around at Disney's Fairways Miniature Golf Course.

Santa and his elves inspired the wacky, elf-size Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course, which is divided into two 18-hole experiences. One course has a zany, snow-clad Florida look reminiscent of DISNEY'S BLIZZARD BEACH Water Park, while the other takes a more tropical holiday theme, with ornaments hanging from palm trees.

The Disney Vacation Club Member discount is valid during regular operating hours, for the Disney Vacation Club Member and their party up to four persons.

Hope it helps.

Thanks so much DVCDudes, that's exactly what I needed!! Thank you!!

We're planning to do the minaiture golf thing when we are there in December/January. Thanks for the information.

AP/PAP and the AMEX card gives a better discount for mini golf than DVC. With an AP or PAP, you can get 50% off admission for one person and then 15% off for the rest of the party. AMEX gives you 20% off. Info is from Deb Wills' site. Here is the link:

http://wdwig.com/discounts.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter