are there any resorts left in july ap rate

melsmom303

Mouseketeer
ill be there july 6 thru the 15 i was wondering does ayone know whats left for rates i am willing to split up to 3 resorts i love to resort hop. ty. :goodvibes

melsmom,

I would just call CRO. That's the best way to know for sure what's available. Good luck, I hope you find the dates you're looking for. :flower:

zippehsmom

Yes, call and if you don't get anything - keep trying! I made reservations months ago at the Caribbean Beach, but really wanted Coronado Springs, which was not available at that time. I have been calling every few weeks and I was able to get Coronado at the AP rate for my last 2 days, July 2-3 just last week., so keep trying.

All depends on what you want. I had options when I called last week. The delux only had the more or most expensive rooms left though. Good Luck! We're going the 6-13th!

I just made AP reservations for July 22 - 31 today at the AKL. They had pool and savannah views, but no standards left.

i had a nice cm who checked for me this is what i got i dont mind cause i love resort hopping. i got 2 nites csp 5 nites pop 2 nites wl woods view :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i originally had the dolphin but i saved 750. 00 :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc even with spend ing the extra 175 for my ap im still ahead over 500.00 plus now ill have my ap for next year plus food discounts. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter