Are there for-pay services to help me plan?

And MK is usually gloriously uncrowded on the morning of a party, so I highly recommend hitting that park on one of those mornings if you're not planning to go to a party....

Hmm... what if we are planning on going to the party? Is there a reason not to do both MK in the morning then circle back in the late afternoon?

Hmm... what if we are planning on going to the party? Is there a reason not to do both MK in the morning then circle back in the late afternoon?
Nothing wrong with that I guess! There's no way my family would be able to be there all morning and then stay until midnight. On party days, the conventional wisdom is to sleep in / take it easy in the morning so that you have the energy to stay late and get your money's worth out of the party...

But it's totally up to you :)

We did that for the Christmas Party in December! We had breakfast at O’hana at 9:00 am, got to the park around 11:00 am, did our three Fastpasses, had an early dinner at Crystal Palace at 3:15 pm and then got our party wristbands. We focused on the party exclusives at MVMCP - special character meets, party exclusive photos, ride overlays, parade, fireworks and cookie stops. We made it to the very end too! It was great!

Hi..have you used ( and paid) the TouristPlans feature for your planning?
It claims to help with crowd calendars and planning bu i am wondering if it is worth it..
Thanks

OMG!! I paid the TouristPlan subscription.. it is amazing tool for planning... i still have to see how the "optimized" plan works in reality but so far I am super impressed! (Another level of planning! LOL)

Touring Plans is great, but, you should also read their book, the Unofficial Guide to WDW, which, is one of my favorite books of all time. It is a great reference. However, whether you read the book, follow their plans, or read the DIS until you think you know everything, remember that each family is different. What works for someone else may not work for you, what works for you may not work for others, and there are a million ways to approach your time at WDW. It's not easy. There is a lot to do, and a lot of information about how to do it the "best' way. Sometimes it is overwhelming, even when you think you know what you are doing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter