Are there ground floor 1BR and 2BR villas at BWV?

Silver19

Avocado Margarita
We always have booked pool view rooms on the ground level, which makes walking to and from the pool very easy. If we move to standard view, are there still ground floor options?

For Standard View ground level there are:

4 - Dedicated Studios
5 - Dedicated 1 Bedrooms
7 - Lockoff 2 Bedrooms

The only note on these is that over the years, vegetation has grown up quite a bit outside these rooms, so what view there is (of the entrance courtyard) is likely going to be quite obstructed.

For Standard View ground level there are:

3 - Dedicated Studios
5 - Dedicated 1 Bedrooms
4 - Lockoff 2 Bedrooms

The only note on these is that over the years, vegetation has grown up quite a bit outside these rooms, so what view there is (of the entrance courtyard) is likely going to be quite obstructed.

:confused3 there are a lot more standard view rooms at BWV on the groung floor than 12. Maybe I'm missing the ? here

We've gotten a 2bd, standard view, bottom floor twice now and loved it! Got a view of the expansive lawns to the left of the main entrance. It was close to the exit door on the end of the building, close to the parking lot. The hardest part, figuring which hall to go down!

I love a balcony but I must say that the bottom floor patio was nice too. We had bunnies, bird in the trees, and several squirrels! It's far enough away from the road, so bus noise wasn't an issue and the trees gave us privacy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter