Are there meetup group types of things for people looking for park company?

ladybugx

Mouseketeer
Recently, I took a trip up from Georgia and spent two days in the parks. Since it was only $30 more to get a basic 2-park season pass, I went ahead and got one figuring that if I even made one more trip within the next 12 months, it would save me several hundred dollars. So now I'm free to go to the parks whenever I get the urge (except for blockout dates) for just the price of gas and a hotel (which I can do quite cheaply because I'm not picky at all when it comes to hotels!). I don't really know anyone who could go with me, however. My sister who loves Universal and used to always be eager to take a trip with me whenever we both had the money moved to another country, and I don't have very many friends in the area anymore. I don't inherently mind going on my own, but I do get a bit nervous worrying about being on my own if something goes really wrong like I get really sick or something. Just wondering if there's any kind of meetup group type of thing for Universal season/annual pass holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter