Are these any different for MNSSHP?

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I was wondering if they change, shorten or do something different during MNSSHP than during reg. hours for any of the following...

1. Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
2. Goofy's Country Jamboree (I think that's what it's called now)
3. Riverboat cruise

I was just trying to figure out what are our "must do's" for the party should be and what I can do doing one of our other days.

The new Goofy show wasn't there last year so I don't know about that, but Cinderella's Surprise Celebration was the same show. We didn't do the Riverboat but I know that's different during the party.

Hey I just read your tag. We'll be at WL at the same time!:D

The riverboat cruise is Halloween themed.There's a story teller...she was an antebellum ghost...the time we went on,very funny too.There's also a bluegrass band and the Country Bear characters were on when we road but I think I read Pocahontas? this year.The boat is also decorated and Cms hand out treats.

Carolyn,

We just got our cell phone bill for last month's conversations with CRO. Came in at 299 minutes (our most minutes ever).

I just laughed - as our particular plan on that phone is 300 minutes.

I really hope you have a great trip!

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter