Are we allowed to ask this ???

edk35

DIS Veteran
If anyone else has the same guide as us..in other words mention his name and see who responds. I started reading that thread that we all listed our guide on..but IT IS SO LONG. It will take me forever to find out what people said about him. Just curious. Don't want to break any Board Rules. :confused:

Go ahead and ask - it's not a violation of any rules I know about, LOL.

The very first post in that thread lists the guides and who has them. You wouldn't have to go thru every post.

Yeah I saw that but wouldn't I to see what they said on their post about their guide? A lot of people mention stuff about his or her guide.

You could just do a search on your guide's name. I doubt there are many threads with that person's name, and you're likely to uncover more comments from other members that way.

Dirk

LOL it brings me to that LONG THREAD and the ones I just posted. No biggie. Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter