Are you a Morning or Night person

Is neither an option here? :laughing: :faint:

I have quite irregular shifts at work, so some days start early and some start much later in the day for evening work. That results in me feeling like I always come just a bit short of what I would need for rest in between.

Coffee in the mornings to wake me up. And even if I get to sleep in on some days I still crash quite early on the sofa anyways after dinner.

Only at Disney am I a Morning Person for EMH, and also an Evening Person for the Fireworks! :smickey:

I ma definitely a night owl but I have to restrict it to days off. I have to be up by 5am & at work by 630 so I have to force myself to drink that glass of chardonnay & bed by 9 or 10.

Night.....
  • wait for the sun goes down
  • leave for work after the morning rush is over
  • leave for home in the evening when the evening rush is over.

Always morning. I teach so I'm up at 5:30. It's a miracle if I'm still awake at 9:30pm.

My Wife and I are both night people. We struggle to get out of bed before 10:30 and we have to force ourselves to go to bed by 2.

I no longer have a schedule but I was very much a morning person for a long time prior to retirement. Even when I was college age I didn't like being out late at night very much. The up-side to working early in the morning is being off work by 1-2 in the afternoon.

Morning but not real early anymore since I'm retired. Most of my jobs since I was 18 required getting up early!!

Morning. I especially love the morning when it is summer and warm and everything feels all new and fresh. I love the feeling of being the first one awake in my house when everything is still quiet too.

I was a morning person when I was working, since I retired, I became a night owl. I use to get up between 4or5 am, now that is when I go to bed!

I'm naturally a morning person. We do have late nights on the weekends with friends/family but I still wake up early!

Definitely morning. It's rare I'm still in bed at 5 am. I've never been a night owl.

or neither ?

Im both I get a surge of energy after I had a couple cups of coffee in the Morning, and at night I just get a comfortable feeling and dont want to go to sleep. How ever in the middle of the afternoon I am dragging
Definitely Morning person!

I am both, and enjoy being that way. :)

Love getting up before the sunrise in the morning, making a pot of coffee and just enjoying the peace and quiet, and the birds singing now that summer is here.

I also love staying up late and watching movies or reading, but rarely ever sleep past 7 - 8:00 even if I stay up until 1 - 2:00 a.m.

I'm a morning person even after I have retired from working. I get up anywhere between 3:30 - 5:00am. I love the peace and quiet of the house and enjoy a cup of coffee before DH & DD get up. I still go to bed about 10:00pm and hardly ever get more than 7 hours of sleep a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter