Are you always a "cousin" at O'hana?

DISchick

Mouseketeer
We did the character breakfast and it was great!
What can you tell me about the atmosphere at dinner? Do the servers still do the campy "cousin" thing? The food sounds wonderful........

Thanks for the info!
Jill

Oh yeah, you are definitely still "cousin". The food is AWESOME - steak ( and if you tell them how you want it cooked they will do it), huge prawns (shrimp), turkey, pork and great appetizers and dessert. The only thing I abhor is that darn singing ukulele guy!:faint: I swear that guy sings at our table for atleast 45 min. each time!:p

Thanks, tiggersmom2!
It does sound yummy! The "cousin" cheesiness(is that a word?) got on my husband's nerves, so I'll have to warn him ahead of time. He'll go for the shrimp and steak, though!:rolleyes:
Really, though, we loved breakfast and I look forward to the dinner, too.
Aloha!

Jill

Maybe give hubby a few Lapu Lapu's or Backscratcher's!;)

The 'show' is what makes 'Ohana great, IMO. Even the ukelele guy!!! The coconut races and hula hoop contests and family attitude is what 'ohana is all about.

My only complaint about 'Ohana is the way they rush the food at you. I always slow them down but it is a chore doing so and then if you succeed you sometimes have to go an extra mile to get them to come back.:o But it's a small price to pay for such consistently good food...Plus. I always have a couple Backscrathers or Lapu lapu's!!!:o
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter