Are you from Massachusetts?

stellablue

DIS Veteran
It seems like there are alot of us! I just wondered how many Dis'ers are from MA and from which towns (or general areas if you would feel more comfortable ;) ).

I'm from Cambridge area.

Would love to hear from you!

Western Ma. here!
I'd tell you the town, but you would never have heard of it! :rotfl2: It's teeny-tiny.

Shall I add.....
GO PATS!!!!!

Western Ma. here!
I'd tell you the town, but you would never have heard of it! :rotfl2: It's teeny-tiny.

Shall I add.....
GO PATS!!!!!

Try me-I used to live in Amherst, Hadley, & Sunderland (UMASS alumni). To me, that area is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in the world :cloud9:

Do you live in that part of Western Mass?

Try me-I used to live in Amherst, Hadley, & Sunderland (UMASS alumni). To me, that area is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in the world
Charlemont? Itty-bitty!!! Blink and you miss it. The best thing in our town (besides the elem. school) is A.L.Avery's store. You need it, they got it!

GOOOOO PATS!!!

Another New Englander here. From Bradford, MA but grew up in Lowell.

Is that out by Worcester?
Depends on what you mean by "by Worcester" :rotfl: Worcester is about 2 hours away. See....I told you you wouldn't know it! Really, it's itty-bitty. Pretty, but pretty small, also.

Depends on what you mean by "by Worcester" :rotfl: Worcester is about 2 hours away. See....I told you you wouldn't know it! Really, it's itty-bitty. Pretty, but pretty small, also.

Don't give up on me yet! What towns does it border?

I know where Charlemont is! I went to college in North Adams and I know the western half of the state pretty well! Now that I live in Salem I get to pass your town every time I go back to visit.
I am originally from NY and I always got really frustrated with people who would ask me how Boston was when I told them I went to school in Mass. There is more to the state than just Boston!

Also, go Pats!

I know where Charlemont is! I went to college in North Adams and I know the western half of the state pretty well! Now that I live in Salem I get to pass your town every time I go back to visit.
I am originally from NY and I always got really frustrated with people who would ask me how Boston was when I told them I went to school in Mass. There is more to the state than just Boston!

Also, go Pats!

There certainly is! :thumbsup2
I did my undergrad at UMASS Amherst and to me, that section of Western MA is the most beautiful and peaceful area of the state! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter