• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you going to the June pin event at MK?

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
I am thinking about going and was wondering who might be going from the boards.

Leslie

Planning to go to all events, so you know we'll be there!

Dar (and hubby) :bounce:

I'm going too. Some of us are also getting together for a post-event pin meeting. This is the afternoon of the event (June 14) at 4:00 PM at the Contemporary Resort pin kiosk. Everyone is very welcome to join us.

bevgray said, "This is the afternoon of the event (June 14) at 4:00 PM"

Based on how the 3 other pin events went, I plan to be in bed by 4 pm! :) Just kidding.. we'll see if we can make that.

Dar

Leslie,
I am going to be there. lol But you knew I was going to say that.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Now how can I get Richie to stay home so we can make it another girls trip??? How could I plan a trip with a non-pin peson during an event??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
But we'll always have August.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Peggie

I'm going try try to wake up early. I never seem to make it to Orlando in time. lol But I'm going to be there no matter how scary I look.:pinkbounc

Don't worry, Dar. If a good pin turns up and you're cat napping, we'll wake you up.

I will be getting up at the crack of dark?!? and drive over there for the event. Can't stay in a hotel. If you need a ride to the event let me know. I'll be glad to pick you up at the airport and take you your hotel. I can pick you up the next morning and take you to the event too so you can be early in line it you want. I only have a 2-seater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter