Aren't there 3 row cars in Sci-Fi?

meganbear

Mouseketeer
I thought I had read that there are cars in Sci-Fi with three rows. When I called for PS and told them that there were 7 in our party they said we couldn't be seated together. There will be three kids in our party, 9,8 and 5, they are all small-- my son is the oldest and he only weighs 60 lbs and is 50 inches tall, the two girls are smaller. Couldn't they fit in one row of seats? I'm thinking about calling them back and asking, but I want to see if any of you have had three kids sitting on one 'car row' before?

Yes, the cars are three rows. I've never had 3 kids sit in one row, but two adults fit comfortably, so I think 3 kids would be fine.

We were there just last week. The folks in the car next to us had 4 kids - 3 sat together very comfortably. The toddler sat between the parents. You should have no trouble. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I've seen three kids in a row several times when I have gone to the Sci-Fi.

Just make sure when you check in that the CM knows you want to sit together, once he/she sees the size of your kids, he/she will be the best one to know if they can fit comfortably (which they should be able to).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter