Armed Forces Salute

Otto's Doll

<font color=blue>Cheese and Whiskers, I just can't
Here are some offers for active duty members of the military.

1) Disneyworld is offering a free pass to active duty military personnel with up to 5 additional family and/or friend passes for $99 plus tax. These are 5 day park hopper passes (usage of all of the parks, including Disneyquest and the water parks). They don't have to be used consecutively, but MUST be used by December 19, 2003.
Military personnel and family can also stay at a WDW resort, if available. (We will be staying at the Contemporary resort for $73.50 per night.) Disney is also offering overflow rates if the Contemporary is full during your chosen time. I believe the rates are up to 40% off rack rates, but they would need to call for specific details.

2) Disneyland and Disney Cruises are also offering special rates, but they need to be contacted for info directly.

3) Seaworld/Busch Gardens is also offering a free one day pass to active military personnel and up to 4 family members. You can go to their website to download the form that must be filled out, and brought with you to the park. (Or call them).

4) Universal studios Florida is offering a free 5 day pass (park hopper) for Active Duty personnel as well as up to 5 (I think) passes for family/friends at 50$ plus tax each. These tickets are only good for 5 days once activated.

I believe the Anheiser Busch offers are good until November 11, 2003 (Veteran's Day) and the Universal/Disney offers are good until December 19, 2003.
Active Duty ID must be shown, and activated reserves and Guard members must show a copy of their orders as well. Tickets must be purchased at the Park ticket counters.
If the activated member is not present the spouse may purchase the family/ friends passes with a valid Military ID and copy of orders.

Sorry this is so long, but let me know if you have any questions!

Blessings,
Otto's Doll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter