Arrival Day Restaurant

stew0610

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite arrival day restaurant for lunch (assuming no park ticket that day)?

We would probably do something at or close to the resort we're checking into. I'm looking forward to hitting the Barcelona Lounge at GDT on arrival day next month. We don't have a park ticket for that day. Someplace in DS is also another option.

Unfortunately need a park ticket for those.
Sorry. I'm definitely in that "AP - don't care - let's go to a park for an hour" mindset.

Before APs, honestly, if we have a car, we'd just hit the closet Chick-fil-A before checking in.

Otherwise, as others have said, Disney Springs has a lot of options.

You could do some monorail resort hopping. There are a lot of good QS options at the monorail hotels. Or try the Boardwalk /Epcot resorts. Lots of stuff to see, lots of restaurants.

Depends. Where are you staying? When we stayed at POFQ, we took the boat to Disney Springs and ate at Raglan Road, which was lovely. When we stayed at WL, we at at Whispering Canyon which was also great and fun. When we stayed at AKL, we went to Boma. This time, we are staying at the Yacht Club, so we will be going to Ale & Compass.
If you aren't going to a park, I would stay stick close to your resort, or go to Disney Springs.

On arrival day we frequently eat at or near whatever resort we are staying at or go to Disney Springs.

I booked Artist point for our arrival day, hoop de doo would also be great then. No worries over missing park hours due to travel time to the show.

We always do something casual (in case the kids are cranky from travel) and close to the resort. In the past we have done: Boma, ESPN Club, Beaches and Cream, and Rainforest Cafe. This year our arrival will be The Wave.

I real under the radar gem is Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs. The prices are very reasonable (for a Disney area Restaurant) and the food is very good.

We go to Disney Springs on arrival day and usually go to Polite Pig or Raglan Road.
Many great options at DS.

We did Olivia's on our OKW arrival day. Have also done Homecomin' when staying at SSR. We typically eat in or near our resort.

Our arrival day is always at Disney Springs. In the past we did Raglan Road or Bongos ( Bongo's is sadly, now gone ). Our next trip we plan to try Homecoming or Guy's Chicken Place.

I like Chef Mickeys because it feels "Disney." 'Ohana and Hoop-Dee-Doo are also both good. If you like animals I'd also recommend Sanaa. Only go there during the daylight, because at night you can't see the animals.

Always go to Disney Springs first. This Saturday we're going to Homecomin' for the first time for brunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter