Arriving tomorrow at Disney and have quick question about Dining plan

minniemous

Veteran
Can someone tell me what is the new disney dining dessert and snack credits situation. I know they have taken dessert away from lunch. Did they add an additional snack credit? Or allow a dinner dessert to be changed for an appetizer ? I knew all about it and then some time passed and I completely forgot the new options.

Can someone tell me what is the new disney dining dessert and snack credits situation.
1. I know they have taken dessert away from lunch.
2. Did they add an additional snack credit?
3. Or allow a dinner dessert to be changed for an appetizer ? I knew all about it and then some time passed and I completely forgot the new options.
1. The CS meal no longer includes dessert at lunch or dinner, just the entree and non-alcoholic fountain beverage. On the regular DDP the Table Service credit still includes entree, dessert and non-alcoholic fountain beverage at lunch and dinner.

2. Yes

3. At some table service restaurants you can exchange dessert for an item that has been decided upon by the restaurant. Most often it is a small side salad, cup of soup or vegetable. Since it is at the discretion of the restaurant you will have to ask at each place if it can be done and what they are offering. You cannot choose an appetizer from the menu instead of a dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter