As promised....

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
... I said in my TR (Can't remember which part, very sorry!) I bought my Aunt and Uncle's puppy some Mickey ears from DLRP.... Here's the pictures!!

2008_0421Randoms0536.jpg

2008_0421Randoms0543.jpg

Isn't she cute?! :laughing: :goodvibes

Has anybody else bought their pets things from DLRP??

Bob xoxoxox

Heehee very very cute!! It's good that she kept it on too!! (For how long? lol)

Poor dog, he looks like thinking *what do i have to do to make you happy* :goodvibes

Awwww bless her! :lmao:

We bought some for our dogs but they don't like them very much ;) surprise surprise :laughing:

I'll see if I can dig out any photos.

Awwww bless her! :lmao:

We bought some for our dogs but they don't like them very much ;) surprise surprise :laughing:

I'll see if I can dig out any photos.

Bunts didn't like them too much either.... She wanted to bury them in the garden!!

Would be brilliant if you could dig out some photos!!!

Bob xoxox

How great , they look so cute! Do they sell other dog clothes their ? they do at wdw but in october i never had my dogs then so would be nice to buy a few doggy stuff next week! (i was going to make a thread about this but thought people would think Im mad! :lmao:

How great , they look so cute! Do they sell other dog clothes their ? they do at wdw but in october i never had my dogs then so would be nice to buy a few doggy stuff next week! (i was going to make a thread about this but thought people would think Im mad! :lmao:

They sell some dogs clothes, not loads but you can still find something. We don't have dogs but spotted the things for dogs and cats.

Have a lovely trip.

Thanks really looking forward to going cant wait to pick my little ones a Disney top up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter