• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ask and you may received!

Mickbee

First voyage from Kingdom to Kingdom
Tonight I called MS to reserve some ressies for 2008. When she asked if there anything else to help me with, I asked "by chance you wouldn't happen to have a studio for the weekend of July 6th-9th at AKV?". Both her and I sort of chuckled as I said "it doesn't hurt to ask", though I wasn't betting the farm... The she said "YES! would you be interested in a Standard Studio?!". We were equally shocked it was available.

I was shocked and very excited!!!

Thought I would share. :woohoo:

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share!

When is the opening day of AKV or has it already?

::MickeyMo

Can't tell you how many times we have been pleasantly surprised.... WOW... AKV... good for you... waiting for the pictures. :thumbsup2

What terrific luck! Can't wait to see your pictures. Have an awesome trip!

What an AWESOME surprise! I hope to get a surprise and my AKV waitlist comes thru

Thats FANTASTIC!!! party:

I called yesterday to book in Nov (for NJ teacher's weekend when the kids are out of school for 4 days) NO availability! RATS! So on a whim I asked if there was anything for Aug during some vacation time my DH had scheduled (just to take some time off). BINGO! They had studio availability at SS (our home resort) so we booked it. Our first trip as DVC members! (we bought on our cruise in March) and to top it all off we got rediculously cheep air fare.

WHOOO HOOOO!!!

great news for both of you.

I think the grand opening will still happen in Sept.

the opening in July I think is considered to be a soft opening. So they might be some things wrong. Just call maintence or housekeeping to get everything fixed.

great news for both of you.

I think the grand opening will still happen in Sept.

the opening in July I think is considered to be a soft opening. So they might be some things wrong. Just call maintence or housekeeping to get everything fixed.

thanks to all!!! We'll get the pix and review to shar ewith all.

Also, thanks for the info on the opening... See, ya learn something new everyday... I didn't know the official opening was Spet! ::MickeyMo

Have a great night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter