"Ask Me Anything: Dis Style" Starring... YOU! SEE OP. UPDATE 22/2/07 16:30

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I have a small activity starting from March Onwards, aside all the quizzes, exchanges and anything else that will be going on in that month.. :goodvibes

If you've never seen the Friday Night Project, from which I "Borrowed" the idea from, then this is how the game works. Each Week (or, other selected period of time, depends on the number of people that join) a person will be selected to be the Host. The Host will then be asked by the other DISers different questions, and it is your reponsiblity to answer each one. Of course, they are within reason, so no asking Tim his method to sneak a camera into a Water Park.. (Yes, I still remember that one Tim!!! :lmao: ).

Who is interested?? I'll be joining in the Fun too, so why not join in? :thumbsup2

EDIT: Here is a list of people so far. Updated as of 22th of Feb:

Saratogagirl
Minniespal
Chilly
Jns
Natalielongstaff
Floridadreamlel
ArielJasmine
Brightspark
Sunny Soph
DisneyJo
KayleeUK
UKDEB
Carolfoy
wils
Lisash
Shane
jen_uk
higgy66
Florida Sun
wideeyes
fizz13
mikki.young
jjpenguin
MandyMouse
LizzyBear

I have not seen the Friday night project, but it sounds like fun, Matt. I will be having a busy month as I am hosting March's quiz!

ArielJasmine princess:

Mine's a yes... although not sure what I'll have to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter