Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Boss Hogg Anything

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Well, here we are, another week. Although, it really doesn't seem like anything happened, mostly due to the fact that Nat couldn't stop talking.. :lmao:

Big Matt says he is pretty much OK this week. :thumbsup2 So, here are questions:

1) Carol is currently missing from the DIS, what have you done with her?

2) If we chose to ban your IP address, (Heaven forbid!) wouldn't that mean that we'd have to scarifice Deb in order to get rid of you? Does that mean you can get away with anything?? ;) :lmao: (Don't get Ideas Big Matt!)

3) Are you a Firm believer of "What Happens in the Chat Rooms stays in the Chat Rooms", or do you want us to go into detail about what you say in there!! :rotfl:

And finally, 4) If you were a Pokemon what would you be?

Next! :thumbsup2

How many units of alcohol do you drink in a week? :scared1:

Can you keep secrets?

What's your all time favourite group/singer?

What's your favourite drink?

Do you have any bad habits we should know about?

What make of car do you drive?

1) Carol is currently missing from the DIS, what have you done with her?

2) If we chose to ban your IP address, (Heaven forbid!) wouldn't that mean that we'd have to scarifice Deb in order to get rid of you? Does that mean you can get away with anything?? ;) :lmao: (Don't get Ideas Big Matt!)

3) Are you a Firm believer of "What Happens in the Chat Rooms stays in the Chat Rooms", or do you want us to go into detail about what you say in there!! :rotfl:

And finally, 4) If you were a Pokemon what would you be?

Next! :thumbsup2
And so it begins...
1. Nothing to do with me mate, maybe she's sunbathing or something!
2. Not good on computers and IP addresses, but I guess the answer is yes you would have to sacrifice Deb. Anything! - No chance, Deb won't let that happen.
3. I'm easy about the "chat rooms" issue, I don't say anything in there that I wouldn't say anywhere else.
4. Don't know anything about Pokemon, so I'd say the yellow one - Tinky Winky isn't it?!

Can you keep secrets?

What's your all time favourite group/singer?

What's your favourite drink?

Do you have any bad habits we should know about?

What make of car do you drive?

Yes, why have you got one for me;)

Favourite group is Motley Crue, favourite singer is probably Chris Cagle at the moment.

Favourite drink - Bourbon.

Bad habits 'eh, best asking Deb that on her week. I bite my fingernails, which I suppose is a bad habit isn't it?

Have just sold our Mitsubishi Lancer, so at the moment a Ford Ka.

And so it begins...
1. Nothing to do with me mate, maybe she's sunbathing or something!
2. Not good on computers and IP addresses, but I guess the answer is yes you would have to sacrifice Deb. Anything! - No chance, Deb won't let that happen.
3. I'm easy about the "chat rooms" issue, I don't say anything in there that I wouldn't say anywhere else.
4. Don't know anything about Pokemon, so I'd say the yellow one - Tinky Winky isn't it?!

Tinky Winky? Good one :rotfl:

1 Do you collect anything?
2 Whats your fave roller coaster?
3 Do you like Brussels Sprouts?
4 Do you dislike nosey people? Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!

Where did you meet Deb?

How did you propose?

How long have you been married?

Tinky Winky? Good one :rotfl:

1 Do you collect anything?
2 Whats your fave roller coaster?
3 Do you like Brussels Sprouts?
4 Do you dislike nosey people? Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!

1. Not really. I have a complete collection of F1 Racing magazines and a small collection of empty Bourbon bottles, if either of them count.
2. Tricky one, but I would say Mummy at Universal.
3. SPROUTS - NO!! Veg of the devil.
4. Not at all, just be careful what you ask as you may not like the answer:lmao:

Where did you meet Deb?

How did you propose?

How long have you been married?

We met at work, she used to be my boss.

Blimey, I'm not sure I can remember. Probably something romantic like "How do you fancy it?"

It will be 12 years this August, but according to Deb is seems longer:confused3

......and she's back with a vengeance!

hello Honey, how ya doing?

what do you most like about yourself?

what do you least like?

whats the last text message you received?

whats the last lie you told?

when did you last cry?

do you have a question you hoped isn't asked?

Do you have one of those memories that always makes you laugh when you think about it, a real 'you had to be there' moment, the sort of thing that sets you off giggling at funerals? if so what is it?

One of your kids gets caught shoplifting what do you do?

Debs writes off the car, what do you say?

If you won the lottery and became a millionaire over night what would be the first thing you would do?

Do you smoke?

Do you have any pets?

......and she's back with a vengeance!

hello Honey, how ya doing?

what do you most like about yourself?

what do you least like?

whats the last text message you received?

whats the last lie you told?

when did you last cry?
I'm very well, how about yourself? Did you have a pleasant trip to DLRP? Not very good with reading trip reports.

Like most - my height;
Like least - very little! Could probably do with losing a few pounds off the stomach and would prefer to be better at Golf;
Text - one from ITV confirming I'd just entered the F1 competition;
Last lie - tricyky one, probably when I told Tam her pudding was delicious:rotfl2:
Cannot remember when I last cried sorry!

do you have a question you hoped isn't asked?

Do you have one of those memories that always makes you laugh when you think about it, a real 'you had to be there' moment, the sort of thing that sets you off giggling at funerals? if so what is it?

One of your kids gets caught shoplifting what do you do?

Debs writes off the car, what do you say?
That's cheating I just asked Soph that! No, happy to answer any question.

Can't think of anything that does, but I am a very jovial person anyway so always laughing.

Tell them off!

Ask her if she is ok and then tell her off!!:rotfl:

If you won the lottery and became a millionaire over night what would be the first thing you would do?

Do you smoke?

Do you have any pets?

Book a holiday!

I smoke the occasional cigar.

Yes we have 3 cats, two girls and a boy. Two of them are siblings, they are long haired ginger and white and the third is a short hair tabby.

Right I am off to an appointment now, so won't be around for a few hours.

Change of plan, appt has been changed so will be around!

when how and detail of your first ever trip to WDW?

and again for the best trip?

other destinations you've enjoyed?

other destinations you'd really like to try?

do you think the class you fly and the accom you stay in are crucial to your enjoyment of the holiday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter